Where it began
Over 12 years ago, my bee keeping interest began. I had just purchased a home and was retro fitting it with solar hot water, solar electricity and double glazed windows to try to minimise my family’s impact on the environment. I was replanting the garden with plants that either provided a food crop or a cut flower. I rarely ever saw any bees in the garden and this was a worry.
While at the Collingwood Children’s Farm (highly recommended for a visit to all) there were five very wild looking hives as you walked in. I made an enquiry and was asked to visit when the beekeepers were opening the hives. There I met a fellow by the name of Graeme, who threatened to bring a hive of bees to my home. 3 days later he did, the rest is history.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t mess with it
- If you can’t eat it you shouldn’t be putting in on your body
- Add value to Australian Raw Materials
- Never compromise on quality
- Raw materials in any product we make must be the best available